Tuesday

Red Heads

Funny thing happen to me on the way to my home.

I was at a gas station using up my student loan to fill up my car and I was just staring off in to space. When a couple of Hispanic men pulled up to get some gas as well, it looked like they were going home after a very productive day. And they were just talking about their plans for the weekend and shooting the breeze. While , on the other side of the island a an older white lady and her daughter pulled up. As the daughter, who happened to be a red head, got out of the car one of the guys whistled. Now, the guys had not even seen her, since I understood what they were talking, they were discussing the mishap they had at work, and one of them whistled to say pretty much IJOLE! Well, that is not what the mother thought, she got out of the car and stood next to her daughter, and told her to ignored them Mexicans, they do not have redheads in their country so they are not used to people like us. OMG! I was amazed that the lady said that, and I just started to laugh, pretty much in their faces. I looked her and shook and got in to the car. I just wanted to go over their a give her a bit of history concerning the Mexicans and the Irish, because there are still some towns in Northern Mexico with a crap load of kids with Irish last names and red hair to with it.

The idiocy of some people.

And the men never even noticed the lady, there WAS a gas pump in the way!

Ay, esta gente.

No comments: